Friday, January 15, 2010

Friendship Bracelets


I think everyone remembers making friendship bracelets as a kid. I know I use to make them, but I don't remember finishing a lot of them. Anyways, one of my friends, got me thinking about them and so when I was at target I found this friendship bracelet craft kit in the kids section and thought, I should try making some of these again. It gives you a variety of bracelet designs you can make and some of them don't look too hard. I would like to give this again, plus I know I have some extra colored floss laying around I know I could use up. This is not the exact kit I got, but it is very similar, I believe this one you can get at walmart,

1 comment:

  1. How funny -- I just started making these a week or so ago! I tried to get my daughter excited about it, but she's 6 and it was a bit too much for her. So I've been making them myself with the colours my kids request!

    I made friendship bracelets as a kid, but only the diagonal knots. This time around I've figured out how to do the Chevron (the v's)! I'm having fun trying new things out and experimenting as I go.

    ReplyDelete