Monday, January 11, 2010

Paint and Peel


So I am finally caught up with my posts. I didn't get a chance to post Thursday or Friday, so I knew today I would post 3 crafts to get caught up. So this craft Paint and Peel is similar to gallery glass, but this is actually a craft for kids. I found it at target and thought I wonder how this compares to gallery glass. I liked the fun colors you get and also the fine points on the paint bottles. Since this kit came with more vibrant colors than the small gallery glass paint I got, I wanted to try to make my own window cling of my website to put on the back of my car window. I just started selling a line of rubber stamps called "Vintage Cute" on Etsy, www.2cuterubberstamps.etsy.com. I also have a blog, www.2cuterubberstamps.weebly.com. I thought this would be a good way to advertise my rubber stamps, and also have some fun! This is one of the crafts that I am going to try first because I want to put it on my car as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment