Monday, January 11, 2010

Fuseworks Glass Kiln


Another great craft I have but haven't tried yet is my Fuseworks Glass Kiln. I bought this at Hobby Lobby this time and used my 40% coupon, ( all those coupons come in handy). I have always wanted to make fused glass pendants ever since I went to a craft fair and saw a lady selling her fused glassed pendants she created. I was kinda bummed when I found out she used a huge kiln , for I knew I didn't have that kind of money to spend. So finding out that I could buy a small microwave kiln to fuse glass in was fantastic. I really can't wait to make my first glass pendant and make it into a necklace. There are so many crafts I want to try my list keeps going on and on and on.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your purchase. Make sure you visit www.DiamondTechCrafts.com as it is a perfect resource for the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln tips, how-tos and fun "make-in-a-weekend projects.

    ReplyDelete